"Creative minds are rarely tidy"

Below you can download an image I created with the words of Jesus Christ in Mark 5:36 (NKJV). In reply to the man who told Jairus that his daughter was dead, Jesus Christ says "Do not be afraid; only believe." When we're in the middle trials, remember that God is above it all - we don't need to be afraid; only believe.

To download simply right-click on the image below, press "Save As" (or "Save Image As") and specify where you want to save the file. This picture is designed so that it will work as a smartphone wallpaper.
-Erin A

Comments

12/19/2017 2:35pm

12/28/2017 2:53am

I quickly downloaded the wallpaper when I saw it here and use it as my home screen. It was really cute and inspiring at the same time. It reminds me to keep on believing in God because he knows what is good for everyone of us. And I will never be afraid, knowing that he will always be there beside me while I’m on my journey. Thank you for this amazing wallpaper, it became one my favorite bible verse because of you.

12/19/2017 2:40pm

What a good reminder of how we should keep fighting despite of all the battles and struggles that we are experiencing. This only shows us that being afraid won't help us at all. We should learn how to be free from our comfort zones, try and explore new things. In addition, this statement also encourages us to trust in the Lord. Trusting Him means we are letting Him move in our lives. And I must say that if we will allow the Lord to move, our lives will be so much better. Just like what a specific verse tells us, we should trust the Lord with all of our heart, mind and soul and for sure, our lives will be blessed by Him.

12/20/2017 3:00am

The picture said it all. People tend to put first their fear rather than believing what they can do. If we don't believe in ourselves many opportunities will be wasted. In my life, I've learned that being afraid doesn't help you become a better person. It is a hindrance in the way that can make you the best version of ourselves. Always believe in yourself because not all time opportunities will come knocking in your life. Take the risks are always let opportunities passed you by.

12/25/2017 6:21am

What other way would you clarify the pattern of the compensation as you go cell phone?

02/14/2018 2:50am

As we know there are many companies delivering high-tech sophisticated phones with great technology to facilitate our daily needs. There is a growing demand of quality repair centers. It is hard to find a proper provider for a particular brand as all service providers does not have expertise on all brands.